Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A MOTHERS GRIEF

I, mother earth pained to see,
the beautiful world i once created,
is turning out to be a destructive self,

I though thought the best one i created,
the one with mind and intelligence,
arguably the beautiful sensitive humans,

I made river to fullfill his thirst,
I made trees so that he can take shelter,
I made fertile land to fill his stomach,


I made forests filled with animals,
I made sea for his exotic life,
I created flora and fauna to please his vision,

I gave him rocks to build house,
I gave him diamonds to make him rich,
I made mountains to protect him from wind,

I gave him minerals deep from my bossom
to make him get every comfort,
I gave him wood for luxury,

I now in deep pain to see my loved humans,
threatening my every entity,
I never asked him anything in return,

he drenched me with blood shed,
he is greedily making me suffer,
he is putting me in distress,

I want his wellbeingness always,
tears swell in my eyes albiet cant see
a drop of tear in his eyes,
whatever hurt he does, me as his
mother can never hurt him have I...?

3 comments:

Santu said...

hmmmm....a sad but true story of our beloved mother earth.Its one of biggest tragedies that the we are so mean to our own creator and protector...very nicely depicted...touching as well...its time to look inside ourselves and do something to be proud being the most intelligent creatures on earth....
gr8 work by my dearest brother....
JAI YEDA BABAA!!!

@kH!L said...

hi
nice poems
keep it up
:-)

-Akhil

SHASHANK said...

super blog!!
super writings!!
super brother-pinaka